Modeling and HIL Simulation Engineer F/H
Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceAvionics & EGSEtpm4v
Description de l'offre d'emploi
About us :
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company designing, operating and commercializing space transportation solutions for small spacecrafts.
We are driven by the belief that space stands as a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth. In line with this vision, we aim at developing simple, sober and flexible solutions.
Our first and primary focus is on developing and prototyping a reusable and eco-responsible small launcher, building upon technologies and capabilities that bridge Newspace agility and Legacy space know-how thanks to MaiaSpace original identity. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and definitely people centric.
We are looking for a Modeling and HITL Simulation Engineer to join one of our team in charge of the development of Avionics and EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment).
In this team, you will be in charge of the development and the validation of various models/simulators, control loops and the Hardware in the Loop platform.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Within the Avionics & EGSE team, contribute to:
- Roadmap updates of the HITL platform and the Software Factory, which includes, among other things, models and simulators
- Overall simulation and HITL platforms architecture and detailed definition
- Concept of operations for the simulators, HITL platform and Software Factory
- Interface definition for the various Software Factory and HITL building blocks, the flight software, the avionics and EGSE
- Modeling and HIL Simulation development and validation:
- Conduct and carry out the development of models of physical systems, avionics and EGSE
- Contribute to the development and the validation of simulators and Hardware in the Loop (HITL) platforms
- As part of MaiaSpace iterative and experimental approach, contribute to the launcher avionics, stages and engines demonstrations
- When needed, identify suppliers capable of providing Software Factory and HITL building blocks or services and select them based on cost, planning quality and performance criteria
- Follow development of Software Factory and HITL building blocks or services made by suppliers to ensure on time, on cost, on quality delivery
- Launcher and demonstration operational support
- Within our DevOps approach, the Avionics team will support the AIT and operational teams and will participate with them to the tests and launch campaigns.
Pré-requis du poste
General competences & abilities:
- Team spirit and solidarity
- Curiosity, adaptation capability and pragmatism, autonomous, rigorous, and precise
- First intention experiments and DIY approach,
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and justifying models, simulators and control systems based on Matlab/Simulink, Python, SciLab, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and operating HITL platforms based on dSpace, OPAL RT, SpeedGoat, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in software development: C/C++, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using CI/CD, unit testing and Monte Carlo tools: Git, GitLab, Jenkins, etc..
- Ability to quickly protype simple models, simulators and embedded software
- Knowledge in some usual automotive, avionics and space standards: ECSS, CCSDS, DO-xxx, ARINC, IENA, ISO 26262, etc.
- Knowledge in project management (planning management, quality management, etc.)
- Engineering degree ideally specialized in aerospace, physics modeling/simulation, control and automation systems, automotive, embedded system, etc.
- 3+ years professional experience minimum
- Working at MaiaSpace
- You will be joining one of the multidisciplinary teams in charge of prototyping, designing and testing our Avionics & Electric Ground Support Equipment system.
- Our way of working follows Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- The teams are kept purposedly small and are composed of polyvalent people.
- This implies that your responsibility may evolve depending on the priorities and your own competences.
- Teamwork is at the center of how we work, and we expect our collaborators to share fundamental values: respect, solidarity, humility, passion, reactivity and autonomy.
- The Company has offices and Avionics Hardware in the Loop facilities in Paris.
- Whereas the factory and firing test facilities are at Vernon (Normandie). Regular trips between both locations are to be expected.
- These displacements may be extended to Kourou when the time comes.
- The company allows a home office when it is compatible with your responsibilities.
- Professional communication is done either in French or English.