Head of Customer Experience & Success Office F/H
Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceBusinessygef1
Description de l'offre d'emploi
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company, designing, manufacturing and operating competitive and sustainable solutions for space mobility.
We are driven by the belief that access to space is a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth, addressing the challenges faced by humanity: climate, resources, connectivity, and data. Our aim is to successfully design and test a cost-effective and reusable mini-launch vehicle by 2026.
The Head of Customer Experience & Success Office will join the Chief Technical Officer’s team and be the initial pillar to assemble the foundation of the MaiaSpace flagship Customer centric responsibilities and activities. She/he will act as the single point of contact during execution of the contract for all related aspects (commercial or technical), from contract signature to launch of the satellite(s).
There will be a close interaction supporting the commercial and business activities.
The position requires an innovative and agile attitude for all aspects of the corporate portfolio with the ability to create and instill differentiating approaches that will produce a world class Customer experience for launch and mobility services with a success-oriented vision.
- Focus on the development and evolution of the Customer Experience & Success Office by building internal and external privileged relationships and create the infrastructure necessary to ensure an efficient and innovative customer experience from contract signature through launch
- Develop and foster privileged relationships with commercial satellite operators, manufacturers, global space agencies and other public and private institutions
- Interface with the launch base and range safety to develop and ensure an effective satellite operations plan and initiate a dialogue with authorities to ensure a fair and reasonable launch manifest policy exists and supports MaiaSpace launch cadence
- Support/Interface with mission teams and safety to develop and ensure a consolidated and optimized mission analysis process guaranteeing customer needs, satellite compliance, launcher preparation and agility in MaiaSpace launch manifest execution
- Create the MaiaSpace Interface Control Document, all satellite-launcher interfaces and manage the inputs and updates
- Lead and/or support the development of key customer tools including: Interface Control Document, External Company Presentations, User’s Guide, Mission Analyses Process, Statement of Work, Launch Service Contracts, Website…
- Act as the single point of contact between MaiaSpace and the Customer during the performance of contracts
- Prepare, manage and execute the satellite preparation (mission analysis, satellite/launcher compliance, satellite qualification) and satellite launch campaign
- Monitor and follow all in-house activities during the development phase
- Support the preparation of compelling proposal responses aligned with customer expectations
- Be able to communicate MaiaSpace strategic vision and technical capabilities
- In coordination with the Chief People Officer develop a recruiting plan to staff the Customer Experience & Success Office coherent with the customer backlog growth and launcher development schedule
Pré-requis du poste
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of working experience in the space industry with experience in customer interface, sales support or being an end customer/user of launch services
- Exceptional people skills with a demonstrated ability to develop privileged relationships
- Proven self-starter with autonomous initiative while at the same time embracing the start-up culture and fostering a team environment
- Strong negotiating skills and able to propose mutually satisfactory solutions
- Able to represent Maiaspace at worldwide conferences, meetings and events with a positive and professional behavior
- Fluent in French and/or English
- Established network in commercial and institutional target customer groups
Working at MaiaSpace
You will be joining a friendly multi-disciplinary team, comprised of multi-skilled people, following Agile and Scrum methodologies. This means that your role and responsibility may evolve over time with varied assignments and challenges depending on priorities and competences. Your work will be hands-on and in close contact with the final product. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and people centric. Teamwork is at the heart of how we work together and our co-workers share the same fundamental values: respect, humility, reactivity and autonomy with a passion for technical excellence.
Our newly acquired office space at La Défense is located within the heart of Europe’s largest purpose built business and commercial district with easy access to public transport.
Written and spoken communication is in French and English.