Fluid System Engineer
Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceUpper Stagelr9gl
Description de l'offre d'emploi
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company, designing, manufacturing and operating competitive and sustainable solutions for space mobility. We are driven by the belief that access to space is a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth, addressing the challenges faced by humanity: climate, resources, connectivity, and data. Our aim is to successfully design and test a cost-effective and reusable mini-launch vehicle by 2026.
Fluid System Engineer
Within MaiaSpace Technical Team, you’ll be in charge of the upper stage of Fluid Systems design :
- Fluidic and thermos-fluidic simulations (tanks and lines)
- End-to-end definition of cryogenic and non-cryogenic fluid systems for ground, propulsive and orbital phases: architecture, products, operational concepts ;
- Support to technologies selection for the related hardware systems: tanks, thermal protections, fluid control equipment, sensors…
- System and functional engineering supporting design justification: pressurization and fluid budget, sloshing management, engine fluidic interface compliance, transversal interactions…
Your duties will include:
- Functional concept studies, including trade-offs ;
- Detailed functional layout (PID) and justification ;
- Development of design tools for functional design and 1D / 3D simulation models for development, qualification and validation ;
- Test prediction and exploitation.
- Supplier management
- Scope of work definition
- Contract management
- Support to Company technical strategy
- Support to the technology roadmap :
- Support to industrialization and operation ;
Pré-requis du poste
🛸 Background and Skills
- Master degree or equivalent in aerospace engineering
- 10 years experience of professional experience in the field of liquid propulsion and fluidic systems / junior profile could be accepted
- Knowledge of cryogenic fluids behavior, heat transfer and combustion processes, as well as related products/equipment
- Knowledge of 1D correlation methods and computational fluid dynamics tools used for the analyses of injection, combustion and heat transfer devices
- Knowledge in material behavior (tanks and lines) in cryogenic environment appreciated
- Experience with test data analysis and database tools appreciated
🎬 Working at MaiaSpace
You will be joining a friendly multi-disciplinary team, comprised of multi-skilled people, following Agile and Scrum methodologies. This means that your role and responsibility may evolve over time with varied assignments and challenges depending on priorities and competences. Your work will be hands-on and in close contact with the final product. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and people centric. Teamwork is at the heart of how we work together and our co-workers share the same fundamental values: respect, humility, reactivity and autonomy with a passion for technical excellence. Our newly acquired office space at La Defense is located within the heart of Europe’s largest purpose built business and commercial district with easy access to public transport.
Written and spoken communication is in French and English.
📢 We're hiring ! ✨