EGSE Engineer Junior F/H
Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceAvionics & EGSElycmo
Description de l'offre d'emploi
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company designing, operating and commercializing space transportation solutions for small spacecrafts.
We are driven by the belief that space stands as a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth. In line with this vision, we aim at developing simple, sober and flexible solutions.
Our first and primary focus is on developing and prototyping a reusable and eco-responsible small launcher, building upon technologies and capabilities that bridge Newspace agility and Legacy space know-how thanks to MaiaSpace original identity. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and definitely people centric.
We are looking for an EGSE engineer to join one of our teams in charge of the development of Avionics and EGSE. In this team, you will be in charge of the definition, development, validation and use of the EGSE means that will be deployed in Vernon firing tests facilities, in Kourou Launch base and on the Landing Barge.
Your tasks will be the following:
Contribute to EGSE:
- Overall architecture and detailed definition
- Technological and SCADA/DCS tradeoff
- Interface definition with FGSE (Fluidic Ground Support Equipment) and launcher stages
- EGSE development and validation:
- As part of MaiaSpace iterative and experimental approach, provide dedicated EGSE support to the launcher stages and engines demonstrations
- Conduct the development of PoC (Proof of Concept) and prototypes around EGSE key features and technologies
- Contribute to the development and the validation of the onboard/ground Hardware in The Loop (HITL/HIL) validation platform
- Launcher and demonstration operational support
- Within our DevOps approach, the EGSE team will support the AIT and operational teams and will participate with them in the tests and launch campaigns.
Pré-requis du poste
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Ability to quickly protype simple process control and data acquisition systems
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and testing process control system and control loops system like: SCADA, DCS, PLC, RTU, etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in test bench, data acquisition system and measurement: NI, Dewesoft, etc.
- Knowledge on common Process Control Network, Fieldbuses, and data exchange standards: OPC UA, Modbus/TCP, Ethercat, IEC 61784, etc.
- Knowledge in programming process control and data acquisition systems: Node-Red, CoDeSys, LabView, embedded C/C++, IEC 61131, etc.
- Engineering degree ideally specialized in EGSE and/or process control
- 2+ years professional experience minimum in design and validation of EGSE and/or process control
Working at MaiaSpace :
You will be joining one of the multidisciplinary teams in charge of prototyping, designing and testing our Avionics & Electric Ground Support Equipment system. Our way of working follows Agile and Scrum methodologies.
The teams are kept purposedly small and are composed of polyvalent people. This implies that your responsibility may evolve depending on the priorities and your own competences.
Teamwork is at the center of how we work, and we expect our collaborators to share fundamental values: respect, solidarity, humility, passion, reactivity and autonomy.
The Company has offices and Avionics/EGSE Hardware In the Loop facilities in Paris. The factory and firing test facilities are at Vernon (Normandie).
Regular trips between both locations are to be expected. These displacements may be extended to Kourou when the time comes.
The company allows a home office when it is compatible with your responsibilities.
Professional communication is done either in French or English.