Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceGround systemspk4gc
Description de l'offre d'emploi
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company, designing, manufacturing and operating competitive and sustainable solutions for space mobility. We are driven by the belief that access to space is a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth, addressing the challenges faced by humanity: climate, resources, connectivity, and data. Our aim is to successfully design and test a cost-effective and reusable mini-launch vehicle by 2026.
CAD and P&ID Technician
As part of the “Ground Systems” team, you will use CAD software to create technical drawings and plans for products and parts. You'll work with architects and design engineers to understand the requirements of their initial designs and turn them into accurate and detailed technical drawings in 2D and 3D models.
These drawings are used at all stages of a project, from estimating cost and feasibility to creating the blueprints for manufacturing and instructions for installation
As a CAD specialist , you'll need to:
- create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by architects and designers and make modifications to existing drawings
- use a variety of CAD software programs to create designs in 2D and 3D models
- Develop and maintain CAD drawings and models according to project specifications and standards
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to create accurate and detailed technical drawings
- Review and validate designs for accuracy, efficiency, and adherence to industry standards
- Assist in the preparation and modification of engineering designs, layouts, and specifications
- Ensure proper file management and organization of CAD drawings and related documents
- Conduct site visits and field measurements to gather data for design and drafting purposes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve CAD software issues and errors to ensure uninterrupted workflow
- Stay updated with the latest CAD standards, technologies, and best practices
- Participate in design review meetings and provide suggestions for improvement or cost reductio
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation, including drawings, specifications, and bill of materials
- Assist in the development and implementation of CAD standards and procedures
- Identify and propose process improvement opportunities to enhance CAD productivity and efficiency
Pré-requis du poste
🛸Background and Skills
- Proficient in CAD to develop 2D/3D drawings
- Piping, Sheet Metal & large assemblies experience
- Associate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Understanding of fabrication/manufacturing process
- Drafting Standards, AWS Welding Symbols
- ASME knowledge
- Must have basic computer skills to maintenance of library components. (Word, Excel, Record-keeping software, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Detail-oriented, Dependable, Highly-Motivated
- Solidworks PDM is a plus with background of producing drawings for production
- Cadworx & P&IDs
- > 3 years of professional experience.
- Autonomous, proactive attitude towards resolution of problems
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with people from different disciplines
🎬 Working at MaiaSpace
You will be joining a friendly multi-disciplinary team, comprised of multi-skilled people, following Agile and Scrum methodologies. This means that your role and responsibility may evolve over time with varied assignments and challenges depending on priorities and competences. Your work will be hands-on and in close contact with the final product. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and people centric. Teamwork is at the heart of how we work together and our co-workers share the same fundamental values: respect, humility, reactivity and autonomy with a passion for technical excellence. Our newly acquired office space at La Defense is located within the heart of Europe’s largest purpose built business and commercial district with easy access to public transport.
Written and spoken communication is in French and English.
📢 We're hiring ! Check out our LinkedIn jobs page. ✨