Avionics Engineer F/H
Paris - La Défense, Île-de-FranceAvionics & EGSEfgkad
Description de l'offre d'emploi
MaiaSpace is a European space tech company designing, operating and commercializing space transportation solutions for small spacecrafts.
We are driven by the belief that space stands as a major enabler for a better and more sustainable life on Earth. In line with this vision, we aim at developing simple, sober and flexible solutions.
Our first and primary focus is on developing and prototyping a reusable and eco-responsible small launcher, building upon technologies and capabilities that bridge Newspace agility and Legacy space know-how thanks to MaiaSpace original identity. We are open-minded, transparent, pragmatic, result oriented and definitely people centric.
We are looking for an Avionics engineer to join one of our team in charge of the development of Avionics and EGSE. In this team, you will be in charge of the definition, development and the validation of the launcher Avionics subsystems and equipment.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Contribute to Avionics:
- Roadmap & Overall launcher and stages architecture and detailed definition,
- Technological, equipment and subsystems tradeoffs,
- Concept of operations for the complete life-cycle,
- Interface definition, harness definition and integration approach for all the launcher stages,
- Interface definition with other subsystems
- Avionics development and validation:
- When needed, identify suppliers and select them based on cost, planning, quality and performance criteria,
- Follow development of avionics equipment or services made by suppliers,
- As part of MaiaSpace iterative and experimental approach, contribute to the launcher demonstrations,
- Conduct and carry out the development of PoC (Proof of Concept) and prototypes around avionics key features and technologies,
- Contribute to the development and the validation of the Hardware in The Loop validation platform,
- Conduct and carry out the validation of avionics equipment and subsystems on the various MaiaSpace test platforms (i.e., HITL) and demonstrators
- Launcher and demonstration operational support
- Within our DevOps approach, the Avionics team will support the AIT and operational teams and will participate with them to the tests and launch campaigns
Pré-requis du poste
- Preferred skills and experience:
- Knowledge in designing and justifying architectures for embedded electronics or avionics
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and testing electronics or avionics equipment: µC/µP boards and/or FPGA boards and/or analogue electronics and/or measurements electronics and/or power electronics (flight actuators and power distribution)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in an automotive, avionics or space communication subsystems: Ethernet (i.e. automotive T1), CAN, ARINC 664, ARINC429, RS485, MIL-STD-1553, etc...
- Ability to quickly protype simple electronics and embedded software (based on Arduino, RPi, etc..)
- Knowledge in some usual automotive, avionics and space standards: ECSS, CCSDS, DO-xxx, ARINC, IENA, ISO 26262, etc..
- Engineering degree ideally specialized in electronics, automotive engineering, embedded system, interfaces and harness etc.
- Knowledge and experience in project management (planning management, quality management, etc.)
- 3+ years professional experience minimum
- Working at MaiaSpace :
- You will be joining one of the multidisciplinary teams in charge of prototyping, designing and testing our Avionics & Electric Ground Support Equipment system.
- Our way of working follows Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- The teams are kept purposedly small and are composed of polyvalent people. This implies that your responsibility may evolve depending on the priorities and your own competences.
- Teamwork is at the center of how we work, and we expect our collaborators to share fundamental values: respect, solidarity, humility, passion, reactivity and autonomy.
- The Company has offices and Avionics Hardware in the Loop facilities in Paris.
- Whereas the factory and firing test facilities are at Vernon (Normandie). Regular trips between both locations are to be expected.
- These displacements may be extended to Kourou when the time comes.
- The company allows a home office when it is compatible with your responsibilities.
- Professional communication is done either in French or English.